Feed for All is a nifty little RSS publisher that news savvy users will adopt right away. Anyone can create, edit and upload feeds in no time.
The program gets a thumbs-up for its friendly wizard which guides new users through creating their own feeds. The interface is sleek and different skins can be added to change its appearance.
The editing tools, like the WYSIWYG editor, are straightforward, allowing you to repair, copy, export or even clone feeds. Surfing on current trends, FeedForAll also allows you to create feeds for your podcasts.
FeedForAll would have been a complete RSS syndication tool, if it also worked as an RSS reader. We recommend it for anybody looking to quickly create and publish RSS feeds.
- Fully supports and integrates Apple iTunes extensions, as well as a host of other popular namespaces, effectively assisting publishers that wish to create iTunes and MediaRSS compatible podcasts.
- The new integrated namespace support for all RSS namespaces makes RSS feed expansion a snap.
- Supports unified publishing, making it easy for publishers to upload files along with their RSS feed, podcast or videocast.
- Built-in wizard has new extended support to walk users through the creation of various RSS feeds and namespaces.
- The feature-rich WYSWIG HTML editor allows content publishers to personalize feeds with images and enhance the appearance of the RSS feed's text.
- Integrated tools like live spell checking, and image manipulation combine to deliver a powerful tool for both webmasters and content publishers.